Saturday 7 May 2011

It's done! The most fantastic event happened in Lisbon and it gave me more than just the feeling of a well done job! It brought me much more than this actually.

It was a very special event, full of great profissionals but above all I could find beautiful people.
I never felt in a festival what I felt in this festival... an absolutely devotion to art, love and human kind. I felt all hearts were open and giving afection to each other. I honestly saw people caring for each other, giving support, love, kisses and hugs! I, personally, received from friends and invited artists so much love either that I was not expecting.
We helped each other, we absolutely took care of each other like brothers and sisters and it was simply what touched my heart (not to mention the amaziiiing artists who were sharing their art with me). I ended up crying (of course) everytime I went to the airport to leave some teachers because more than an organizer, I am a person, a spiritual person who recognizes how beautiful these people are and were in the festival.

Apart all complicated financial moments (that went not good) what I kept inside my heart was the sweetness of the festival. Love in all kind of forms.

I also got emotional with the performances I saw, which were full of SOUL!

Love, art and Soul. Three words to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment