Saturday 14 May 2011

Letting go old thoughts, negative thoughts and my ego... there is no other way to find LOVE within yourself if you don't listen to your heart... so, I'm letting go my negative thoughts, I'm letting myself go... I'm relaxing my body cells, relaxing my soul, relaxing my brain in order to FEEL LIFE and GOD's LOVE and PROTECTION.

Don't let your mind control you. You control your mind. Be STRONG, be WISE, PRAY and TRUST that the UNIVERSE has beautiful presents for you. UNIVERSE always has beautiful presents for us. We just need to let go old patterns of thinking, old patterns that don't belong to our souls and hearts anymore. Letting go doesn't mean you are giving up or dying. It just means you are re-born and ALIVE and receiving all blessings that the UNIVERSE has for you.
Don't be afraid. You are not alone. Go for it, and LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment