Thursday 12 May 2011



Crying while dancing...

It never happened to me but while practicing for one special performance to a very new special friend's wedding I ended up crying today...

I was dancing Enta Omri (You are my Life) and I went very emotional and deep of my heart feeling what you just can feel within - True Love. I was feeling so much love for the only MAN that holds my heart that I ended up crying due such emotion and blessing.
I just hope I'm not going to fall apart crying this Saturday while dancing for my friend! As a celebration of their love I selected Enta Omri to perform, which I feel it's completely appropriate to the wedding. I had the opportunity to meet my new special friend maybe 1 year ago and besides not being with her so often as we would like to I feel a special caring and love for her. There is something about energies and conections that you just can't explain, just feel it and sometimes life gives you the most fantastic opportunities to meet special people.
So, enjoy the ride... because ALL in LIFE is about LOVE and I'm very happy to share that happiness with them this Saturday :)


PS: GOD bless your LOVE as an extension of the UNIVERSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment