Sunday 29 May 2011

They say nobody can complete you. You are already complete as you are. You are already divine. You are made by God and perfect. 

But I must admit I feel even more complete because you exist in this world. I'm even happier when I talk to you, when I hear your voice... because I feel your heart, somehow I know your soul - just don't ask me why and how.... and I will be more than happy the day I could touch your hand again, the day I could see your face again, the day I could sleep in your strong gentle arms, the day we could be together again. Yes, I guess I love you. Deeply and without reasons - don't ask me why and how. You are more important than any job in the world because there is no airline company, there is no special aircraft in the whole world that makes me fly high more than you do just because your existence.



Yes, I love you.

"Between your smile and all the light in the world I choose what is yours I don't hesitate one second"

No comments:

Post a Comment