Thursday 19 May 2011


The WOMAN I am

Once I read somewhere that men are afraid of connecting with independent women. Just God knows why, it seems they feel intimidated by these women for doing everything by their own.
Well, I never thought to much about this subject but at the same time I spent few time thinking about it from time to time. I can't see a particular reason for this happening but I clearly assume that I clean, I cook and I take care of myself as we all should do, either we are woman or a man (it is suppose to be a difference here?).
Why are these men afraid of independent women? Shouldn't we all be a little bit independent somehow? Being independent it's not necessary bad in my opinion, it just means you can take care of yourself instead of putting yourself in other's hands and probably having exhausting and depent relationships which consume the self, leading to an unhealthy emotional lives.

Take your decisions, your actions and take your life. It's yours.
They call this responsability.

So, I cook, I think, I do, I plan, I seek, I clean, I care... for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment