Sunday 29 May 2011

Times of changing

Am I afraid of changing? I could lie to you but I have.

Am I afraid of my new life which is about to come? I could lie to you but I also have.

Do I feel afraid sometimes? I could lie... but I have.

We all can feel fears within sometimes or due a different direction which is on the way but the only solution is look within and have faith. Yes, my life is changing and I will take an airplane. Do I have afraid? YES! I'm scared to death. I will leave my comfortable zone, my friends and family (pets included!) in my country and head off to a new life but I'm going to do it anyway because if I don't I will ask myself how it would be if I had accepted the job... So, I'm officially leaving to another place, I guess, within some days...
These days I have been thinking in stuff I never had to think about, like "what I'm going to take with me?" and I'm sort of making a list to all things I consider I could miss in my new place.
Maybe some books
Maybe some photos
My laptop (of course, of course!)
Maybe a Budha
Maybe some candles
Maybe some incense
Maybe, maybe, maybe...

It's difficult to manage every emotion at once so I'm willing to think about this changing as a "let's see if it works".

I'm not going to give up dancing (of course, not!). Maybe I will get some benefit with my changing and take classes with other teachers and watch different styles of dancing.
I'm not going to forget my friends (thank GOD we have internet and I will manage to have it as soon as possible otherwise I'm going crazy) - GOD BLESS INTERNET CONNECTIONS!!
Maybe I will visit my sister more often than she visits me (or visited?!?!)
And I will, definitely, go with all my heart to see what I can receive from another culture and I will carry all of my beloved ones with me, in my heart and just God knows, maybe, one day, very soon, I will finally be with my man for good. I just hope so... As our song says "I couldn't believe I could meet you. God puts you on my way. God puts me on your way so we could meet. And we will be together one night, one beautiful night and we will live our love".


PS1: I'm feeling very emotional right now!
PS2: It's funny to see how my friends are reacting, something between "ok, good I'm so happy for you!" or "ok...... (silence) #$%&%/% I'll miss you" or "I can't believe you are going but I'm happy... but still I can't believe".
PS3: If they are reacting like that imagine how my brain is right now...
PS4: Asking for God's protection more than ever, strenght, faith and love.
PS5: Too much PS's here today...

No comments:

Post a Comment