Wednesday 27 April 2011

Something I wrote on 27th April....

I've been missing my writings as part of ME here... but too much has been going on in my life and I didn't know that I could be so damn right about "maybe after "my" Festival I will take my courage and fly", as I said once here. I seriously didn't know that opportunities could be so close to change my life, perspective and heart about everything... or almost everything!

So, I am not absent from here, I'm just too (really really) BUSY organizing the East Fest Lisbon 2011 which is approaching...

As I said once and say again: Come to our shows on 28th and 30th April (book it now through: eastfestportugal@gmail, as the price gets higher on the day), enjoy the beauty of a truely and inspiring dance.... breathe our fantastic atmosphere full of joy and love and feel inside your heart what means to feel alive! 2 hours of performances with beautiful and fantastic artists, part of them new friends, others "old" friends of mine... people that I carry inside my heart!

Because I am so thankfull to find special people in the world, because dance gave and give me the opportunity to find human kind in so many forms and in so many ways that I can't describe...
(Of course there is the negative and positive part of everything but I assume it all belongs to the path so we can see what is good from what it's not that good... and learn, always learn)

Yes, I truely LOVE to DANCE because when I dance all is WHOLE, all is DIVINE, all is GOD within ME. And because it allowed me to find precious people.

No comments:

Post a Comment