Monday 16 May 2011

Why is the human being so anxious? I'm wondering about this...

We all have seen people freaking out in the traffic, we all have seen people losing its temper in some situation and it makes me think how anxious we are becoming and how anxious we are actually. Why are we like that nowadays? I guess it's because we are pressed every single day to be better, best and so...
We are pressed to become machines, which thank God we aren't but in general society press us to much to be something, sometimes, we are not and it leaves a footprint called anxiety...
maybe because society just know how to work under pressure ignoring all human signs and spiritual qualities we all have that we are suffering from it.
It makes me sad, really, to see how society is being built but I'm confident that a new world is rising, less cold, less machinery factory!

No comments:

Post a Comment