Saturday 14 May 2011

2 days ago I wrote a very special post about crying while dancing.

In fact, it never happened to me till one day I decided to practice the song that I actually will perform tomorrow to my friend on her wedding. This beautiful song is Enta Omri and it means You are my Life. Don't know why but I ended up crying while dancing. I got so emotional and I felt so deeply within my soul amazing LOVE that I just expressed myself crying (little tears).
Seriously, I never felt so human and emotional at this point but my cells knew exactly what they were doing! They were expressing my emotions and I couldn't stop thinking about LOVE.
I also could find inside my heart, with all my guts, how deep this song means to my soul.
It is not just a song, it is not just a beautiful song, it is not just a song from an amazing voice of Egypt, it is a deeply song about LOVE, about the real and true LOVE, that we just can experience within ourselves, without "but's" and "why's". It is simple as LOVE. DIVINE as LOVE.

And NOW I realize why it's so important to a dancer to grow also as a person... because if we dance from the heart, just after feeling such LOVE we can express equal LOVE.

And I danced with my heart full of joy, smiling and getting emotional remembering how beautiful LOVE is and how my heart belongs to ONLY ONE MAN.

Let's see if I don't get completely emotional tomorrow and cry again...

No comments:

Post a Comment