Monday 23 May 2011

Sometimes we receive unexpected reactions and gifts, I must say, from people. 2 days ago I met a student of mine who is getting married this Summer and she gave her invitation to the wedding. Because I'm not sure if I'm going to be in my country in that particular date I had to say to her "ok dear, I'm very happy for your invitation but I need to say to you that can't confirm anything right now or until this date (....)".
While I was explaining to her my situation I could see in her face how sad and emotional she became. I was very surprised by her reaction and I almost got emotional too. I felt inside my heart how much she likes me in that second and how sad and happy at the same time she was... it was nice to see such reaction from her.

I guess I have no idea what people think about me or feel about me most of the time....

No comments:

Post a Comment