Sunday 15 May 2011

My friend's wedding was absolutely beautiful just like their love IS!

How I end up crying a bit in the church? I don't know... but the words I heard were too beautiful and divine to make me cry.

How could I stand inside a church when I usually feel completely uncomfortable? Just GOD knows why.

How I manage to dance with a heavy candelabrum on my head? I'm happy I did it and I'm happy I asked for protection before dancing because I could see some wax from the candles falling to the floor (and not to my arms or hands - Thanks GOD, I'm enough of burns indeed).

I danced for my friend as a wedding's present and she absolutely loved every second - WOW and I'm surprised too because I saw my videos and I can't say I hated because I didn't. I saw passion, feeling and devotion to art while I was dancing and it was good to see it!

Growing up as a person means that I'm going to grow up as a dancer (ALWAYS) too.

No comments:

Post a Comment