Sunday 1 August 2010

Working till late

I'm working till late these last days to get everything in order. As I expected my new next semester is not going to be that slow and calm as I initially thought but I think I need to thank God for that. More work is coming and new goals have been achieved.

As far as I know a lot of dancing work is expecting me from September on and I can't thank enough. Get another job is a possibility to conciliate whilst I do my thesis. Do I have time to do everything I would like to ? I'm not sure but I think I can handle it (patiently I hope).

I started today reading articles! Wow, I'm impressed! Reading articles and taking notes of important things... well, it's a start. Even a big journey starts with a simple step.
Meanwhile I'm enjoying music and I'm completely delighted with Mohamed Mounir songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment