Sunday 1 August 2010

Things that I'm enjoying the most:

- Music, more than ever I'm paying attention/listening more carefully music and seeking for all details that I can get from it;

- Dance, exploring new ways of dancing, studying new styles, looking for fresh air and feeling more than ready to grow up as an artist/performer.

- Seeking for changes (I think I'm always looking for it!)

- Reading and watching movies; Although I'm not reading as much as I would like to.

- Lisbon at night!
Oh, these last nights in Lisbon, where I worked in the theater along my friend Ana were great.
I could feel the cosmopolitan Lisbon when coming from work.
Lisbon is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Try to visit it during the Summer, at night with all the lights, enjoy the fantastic and stunning view to the river and tell me if you don't agree with me!?!

I love Lisbon, it's definitely a romantic city.
The city where I was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment