Wednesday 18 August 2010

Hold on



"So hold on to me tight


Hold on to me tonight


We are stronger here together


that we could ever be alone


So hold on to me


don't you ever let me go





(...)




Maybe all the plans we made might not work out


but I've no doubt, even though it's hard to see.


I've got faith in us, and I believe in you and me




(...)




Take a look at all we've got,


and with this kind of love,


and what we've got here is enough."






There aren't no more words.


I believe in God.


I believe in Love.


I believe in ME (even though sometimes it's hard to see!).


I believe in YOU. I believe in US.


I believe in LOVE

1 comment:

  1. " Time
    Is never time at all
    You can never ever leave
    Without leaving a piece of youth
    And our lives are forever changed
    We will never be the same
    The more you change, the less you feel

    Believe
    Believe in me

    Believe
    That life can change
    That you're not stuck in vain
    We're not the same, we're different
    Tonight

    Tonight
    So bright
    Tonight

    And you know you're never sure
    But you're sure you could be right
    If you held yourself up to the light
    And the embers never fade
    In your city by the lake
    The place where you were born

    Believe
    Believe in me

    Believe
    In the resolute urgency of now
    And if you believe there's not a chance tonight

    Tonight
    So bright
    Tonight

    We'll crucify the insincere tonight
    We'll make things right
    We'll feel it all tonight
    We'll find a way to offer up the night
    Tonight
    The indescribable moments of your life
    Tonight
    The impossible is possible
    Tonight
    Believe in me as I believe in you
    Tonight "




    Julio Cortázar

    ReplyDelete