Friday 27 August 2010

Little things make all diference
Why I'm so happy and relaxed about being home at 4.30 pm?
After a hard training session today where I've started my day at 8am full of pain on my body (insomnias are awful!) and of course sleepy! being at home at 4.30pm is like a new toy to a kid. Ohh I'm in heaven, I can see the light, I can feel the sun touching my skin and I can breathe fresh air after long hours inside a room watching slides and listening...
Really good!
Another one to MEN and women too!!
I've read some days ago a wonderful site/blog where I could learn (more) about men and even about the woman myself! (Don't forget, we are always learning, always, always, always)
The title was: "5 things men should know about women" and "5 things women should know about men" and I found it very good because most of the time we are struggling to understand the opposite sex.
It was really really interesting! Furthermore I've spoke with my beautiful friend, Nadi, a fantastic woman who helps me to clarify my mind when I need and above all we love to talk about love because most of people can't express their feelings or don't want to speak about love (yes, sweetie, you. The friend who says "don't be afraid. Let it flow, let it flow" OR "ahahahah (she laughs!) don't think like that." OR "Nooooooooooooooooooo. Why do you think so much? Can't you see that... X, Y, Z?").
I realized that Love is becoming a tabu? I mean love in all sense of the word! Love, love, love that one that moves your heart completely. That one that say "impossible is nothing" because my love gives me the direction. Maybe I'm too romantic for this world. Maybe I'm too sensitive (also). Am I?
I will post afterwards the "5 things..." WE should know!
Yesterday! Good sights, good signs:
- "What are you listening? What's this? Romantic songs?!?!?!"
- "Oh, the singer? I like him too, M. Buble, brilliant... I think he's from Canada......"
- "Oh, no, no, I'm not talking about the guy! I'm talking about you!"
- "About me?"
(...)
"I know my girl"
This brilliant phrase beautifully represents how this woman sees me like her child, her baby. And somehow I feel that she knows me!
"I know my girl, I know my girl"
Another one that stuck my heart
Time to work now, as usual! Why I'm not surprised? Why I'm trying to get more and more work? Yeah, I'm like this. In fact in almost everything that I do I think it's not enough!
It's never enough... but my agenda is getting busy, busy. Thank GOD for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment