Sunday 8 August 2010

I'm working hard to achieve my goals. Once was said that anything is made without effort specially if we are talking about university exams and thesis.
Between job interviews, planning the next East Fest 2011, meeting friends and family, reading articles and working all day I've been feeling a litlle bit dizzy in terms of emotions. I think it's time to reflect about life.

Today I had a show. I can't say it was terrific because I'm always wanting more and demanding more about myself but I can say it was ok.... apart from the situation where something hurt my foot. While I was dancing I felt something under my right foot hurting me. I guess something was on the floor and now, my dear right foot we need to go on.
After a show what I always really really want is to drink water, eat something, clean my face, take a good shower and sleep! Always. It definitely makes me feel good.

Why am I working so much? Good question! Maybe because I'm sleeping to much too so to balance my life I must work hard too.

- Waiting for answers, waiting for signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment