Thursday 19 August 2010

The way my friends make me feel
After I had dinner I decided to do some work. It was time to finish one of my choreographies.
Fortunately I decided some time ago to start to record my choreos to help me. Sometimes with all classes it's possible to forget something, some movement or detail and we (dancers/teachers) don't want to miss a thing!
So, to refresh my memory I saw a video filmed by my little and sweet neighbour and I've laughed with all comments that she did. Such a tenderness in all words and expressions!
My youngest friend and my biggest fan! Sometimes I don't realize how much she loves me. Everytime she doesn't see me for a long when we meet she always runs to my arms to hug me and say "I miss you" or give me her draws with our names, hearts and butterflies! Such a sweet sweet girl. And how can I feel after this tenderness?
I love her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment