Sunday 1 August 2010

It seems that egyptian food is really good to get weight so maybe one day it will be the end of my problems because I want to get weight although till now I can't and nothing happens! Well, with acupunture I could get some but it's still not enough for me!

I'm still in love with Michael Bublé's song Hold on! It reached my heart, what can I do!?

Today I felt so tired all day that I had to take a coffee to wake up! I'm better now... sometimes it's necessary but I'm feeling so tired and lazy.... oh, I know... I need to dance till my body hurts! I always feel sick when I stop dancing for a while. My soul, my body, me, my essence need to dance to express what's within...

Feeling like a bird that needs to fly! Feeling that I need to take my wings. I'm feeling brave. I'm feeling strong. I'm trying to feed my mind and soul with good thoughts...
You know... what matters is what's inside :)
In a warrior mode. God conserve this part of me. Of Him. Always. Here. Everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment