Monday 30 August 2010

Wonders of Dancing to make me laugh!

Saturday night I had a show so I've decided to list what happened:

1. Everything was OK. I arrived on time, the place was quiet (people were arriving...) and my friends were there to support me somehow.

2. First dance: It was ok. The music was funny, I was in the mood and some people didn't want to know if I was dancing or not. NORMAL, too normal, unfortunately!

3. Second dance: uuuuhhhh now, this is going to be good! One member of the staff asked me if I was ready and ask me which song I was going to dance. I answered everything and "ups, need to put more gloss on my lips!"... Ohhhh forget the gloss! The music is starting (WOW, that day was quick, they usually take some minutes to put my music on, that day they just needed seconds... seconds!!). I'm going to open the door to enter the "stage" when my veil got stuck in my skirt. An agressive movement and everything is OK, veil and skirt as 2 pieces instaed of one.
Now, the best one, when I'm really opening the door... the doorhandle stays on my hand.... Great! I leave that object somewhere inside my little room/bathroom where I stay all night and I enter the stage after this funny situation as if nothing has happened.

4. After my second dance, time to organize things inside my "little room/bathroom". Doorhandle in its place, gloss and make up organized...

5. 3rd dance: funny, funny, funny. I danced a Khaleegi song and I delighted myself with this. Enjoyed every single movement but I'm not sure if people appreciated that much as I did! Brilliant! I think all that head/hair movements scared people... ahahahaha. Beautiful. Maybe they were thinking that I was doing some spell or something. Loved it!! Too much funny!

6. Last dance: tired! Oh, damn, I was so tired. I dance and stop from each dance for about 30 min and I always say "the worst is when I stop dancing" because it gives time to your body to remember that it's tired. Oh, yes, I prayed to dance well that last dance without noticing tiredness... And I asked my friends, afterwards, if I looked tired. "No, not at all!"
GOOD.
Good.
Very good.

7. Finally at home where I can sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment