Monday 11 October 2010


Today I saw how a human being can be really bad, poor and evil...


I was just driving in a very normal day when the car in front of me throw away a little cat to the street. The poor kitty barely could walk and I almost had a heart attack. I immediately stopped my car and jumped out of it to find the poor cat (while everybody was staring at me and asking themselves who is this crazy woman or what is this woman doing?!?!?!?).
My heart was beating to fast and I was so furious to see that happened (and happens?!?!?!?) in XXI century... couldn't believe in my eyes... how evil can a person be to do so!!
Unfortunately I couldn't find the cat... the poor little cat. I'm still shocked...

1 comment:

  1. Aiiii não acredito... 1 2 3 respirar fundo!!!
    Eu bem sabia o que fazia a essas pessoas!! Pessoas? Não sei se esse é nome mais correcto... Monstros é melhor... Fogo, já fiquei nervosa... :( Como são capazes? Mas eles que esperem a lei do retorno... E o gatinho lindo está mt mt bem, esperemos :) És uma linda, sempre com boas intenções.
    Beijinhos grandes

    ReplyDelete