Sunday 17 October 2010

I feel that since Friday night I entered in some kind of roller coaster. I hadn't time for anything I'm just moving from one place to another, being present in difficult moments and working hard...

Friday night after my dance class I almost flew to perform in another place. I'm feeling more and more that the stage is my world. In a specific occasion I asked for the audience's clapping to feel the music with me. First attempt. Nothing. Second attempt. Almost there. Ok...
Third attempt: I was clear enough and by gestures I said "I'm not hearing anything". Now, they understood! :) Oh, now it's really a show! They were following me, clapping and enjoying the music with me... Yes. All that a dancer wants... Having the audience enjoying the show with her :)
It was a night with up's and down's. Very interested people enjoying my show, a man making sounds that I didn't enjoy at all and people saying to my boss how much they appreciated my performance. Wow, I was surprised but it's not going to make me a star. I always want to grow more, be more, do more! Although it was good to see my work recognized.

Saturday night: ohhh... what a night! My car died, it was a huge problem to park it, hurry in the theater to get everything done on time. Some thieves opened my car but fortunately they didn't steal anything, just messed everything... and the car suddenly was working good. Ohhh....

Sunday morning: news that changed my plans for today.
Being present for friends that needed me, my support, my hug. Meeting friends that needed a hug, meeting friends that needed a smile. I'm turning an chameleon or I'm just growing up. Don't know. Don't want to know. I'm just trying to live one day at a time and trying to return to my meditations every morning to get God's energy and LOVE.

Day by day finding my balance... and working hard as I'm going to study now, at 11.40pm (Thanks God we have coffee for these moments).

Love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment