Tuesday 12 October 2010

Feeling good

'because you can be sad with some friendship circumstances but life will always show you how things can be better when you detach from it.


So, despite loosing some friends lately (they have the right to choose what is best for them - always! We all have...) life is showing me that new friends are coming, not better friends but friends which energy is on the same frequency... people that want to plant a seed everyday to make a stronger friendship. And by that I mean, maybe I'm not loosing anything, maybe I'm receiving better feelings, better energies, better moods... maybe, more honest friends (without saying goodbye for those who are just sleeping and don't wake up to solve things with me when I tried to do so... the best person I can be for them is sending love and happiness, always).




Celebrating life mood today!

No comments:

Post a Comment