Saturday 30 October 2010

Strenght


We received pearls everyday, pearls made by wisdom from a stranger, a beloved friend or just from nature. They are all from Universe who is trying to tell you something... we just need to receive it.


Today I received a music which says:


When you get caught in the rain

(...)

With no where to run

(...)

That you just can't find your way home

You can get there alone

It's okay, what you say is


I can make it through the rain, I can stand up once again on my own

(...)

Don't be afraid, there's nothing you can't face

And they should tell you, you'll never pull through

Don't hesitate, stand tall and say


I can make it through the rain, I can stand up once again on my own

(...)




Food for your soul.
Food for MY SOUL when I most need IT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment