Wednesday 27 October 2010

Oh, I miss my trips!

I know that I said "from now on I'm going to save money and I'll be very quiet doing my thesis this Summer and studying for my last subject" but I still miss my trips! I like to observe, explore new cultures and breath new fragrances (and/or pollution). Being outside allows me to be completely inside and I like to test myself in the most strange and magic places.

I want to feel my Indian part in India where my sparkling essence can find itself.

I want to be part of a beloved country, where I can test myself over and over again.

I want to throw away old thoughts and prejudgements that I may have and which are so traditional in all cultures...because we all judge without noticing it sometimes.



I want to push myself more and more... to live totally and FREE.



I want to leave my old person behind, the thoughts and energies because they no longer can survive inside me because I'm new.


I'm trying to reborn in order to find myself and be totally free and happy...
I want to smile not just in my cells but also with my liver!!



ps: I still miss my trips! And I never thought I would say this, but: I miss Paris... :)

1 comment: