Saturday 26 December 2009

My best Christmas present: my family's company and lots of love from dearest friends.

I also received a special present by e-mail from my friend Nadi, a beautiful and sweet woman.

I want to share this special text with all of you. I ended up smiling and crying about this one... so pure and beautiful message! I will try to translate it for you all when I have some extra free time... I'm going to work and I deeply wish to do a better performance today. As I wish to reconnect with all good and divine energies.



A ti

Desejo-te tempo!

Não te desejo um presente qualquer,

Desejo-te somente aquilo que a maioria não tem.

Tempo, para te divertires e sorrires;

Tempo para que os obstáculos sejam superados

E muitos sucessos comemorados.

Desejo-te tempo, para planeares e realizares,

Não só para ti mesmo, mas também para doá-lo aos outros.

Desejo-te tempo, não para teres pressa e correr,

Mas tempo para te encontrares a ti mesmo,

Desejo-te tempo, não só para passar ou para vê-lo no relógio,

Desejo-te tempo, para que fiques;

Tempo para te encantares e tempo para confiares em alguém.

Desejo-te tempo para tocares as Estrelas

E tempo para cresceres, e para amadureceres.

Desejo-te tempo para aprenderes e acertares,

Tempo para recomeçares, se fracassares.

Desejo-te tempo também para poderes voltar atrás e perdoar.

Para teres novas esperanças e para amar.

Não faz mais sentido protelar.

Desejo-te tempo para seres feliz.

Para viveres cada dia, cada hora como um presente.

Desejo-te tempo, tempo para a Vida.

Desejo-te tempo.Tempo. Muito tempo!



Oferece em qualquer altura do ano, a mais pura das energias àqueles que guardas no teu Coração - Amor...

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I don't believe you wrote this, my dear friend, I'm so sorry, as you know I've been busy, with lots of things in my mind, decisions... (by the way is in or on, now you're a nerd on english :p, in or on again? lolol).
    I want you to know that I simply LOVE to read you blog, and I train my english as well eheh.
    Thank you so much for you kind words, it's your eyes... Friend's eyes, lol.
    About the email I sent you, in fact you and the other people you know are the only one that know's me well, my stresses, and everything...
    Well... Sometimes I think that I don't even know somethings about myself...lol Strange... But I think you know the feeling...
    This is the second post I'm doing, because the other one was much more cute, but disappeared..grrr...
    Keep updating your blog, love it :)
    You are a sweetie my greeeat friend, love you!!
    You're a star!
    Kisses and hugs****

    ReplyDelete