Wednesday 30 December 2009

Huumm... I was watching a documentary on TV that reminds me the best coffee I have ever tasted in the world... I'm not a big fan of coffee and I really miss that one! The best one!

Next projects or plans for 2010:

- Keep updating news for the 1st bellydance festival in Lisbon, Portugal - East Fest 2010!

- January: a chaotic month in university with exams! Material to study and exams to do...

- February: more exams and... visit friends and my dearest cousin who's living abroad?!

- April: East Fest 2010 in Lisbon, Portugal!!

2010 wishes: wisdow, love, protection, a full ocean of internal peace, mental and physical health. I will meditate with my books in a great beginning of 2010!
I just can conclude that it doesn't matter if you will have a huge or terrific new Year's Eve night. Don't forget the most important thing: make your new year a new challenge to make your life better, not just for one night but for all 2010 =)

Peace. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment