Sunday 13 December 2009


Food feeds your body. Thoughts feed your soul.


Some things that I love and feed my soul:


- My cup of tea during my readings


- Music playing when I need strenght or when I need peace. Sometimes a specific music can reach our heart and give us more than just a simple message...


- Kissing my beautiful cats as well as my sweetest dog (I don't care about diseases, the worst disease is being a bad person and I'm totally sure about this one: I'm not a bad person)


- Dance. Ohh what can I say about this one. Dance is the air that I breath. I deeply love dancing. I love to create art. I fell all my cells smiling when I dance and my soul become entirely complete when I do it. Love.


- Silence. So important and forgotten by so many people.


- Love and always Love, in their different ways...


Today, I'm more calm. A lot of good spiritual lectures always help to find our path.

I'm counting down the end of useless "pre-occupations".


Peace and Love. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment