Saturday 19 December 2009


It seemed that Friday was my birthday! Last week a great friend of mine was saying "your birthday is next week Filipa...!", "really? I didn't notice that!"... And I really didn't.

Days have been passing by and we are already counting down to Christmas...

I like Christmas to stay at home with my family next to the fire just talking, laughing and enjoying the true meaning of Christmas: Family and Love.
Another reason to love Christmas is my dog... ehehhe. My baby become so hysterical about her present that she stays next to the Christmas tree looking after "the" present that she knows that's for her... smart baby! :)

I'm trying to feed my soul with a lot of books (and good feelings) that I bought from a good book fair (good feelings aren't available yet in book fairs)... I'm losing my mind and some euros too but for a excellent reason! Books.
I'm still reading A new earth but I confess that I need time to calm down and continue my reading. These last days have been too busy and sometimes when I got home I just want to listen to a special music and sleep sleep sleep.

Another day happened an interesting situation with me. I was just enjoying some friends at a caffe with an anniversary in the middle when a guy (that was in the group) started to talk with me in a kind of monologue. I tryed to keep a conversation but I gave up quickly and left him doing his monologue. I just needed to say "hum, hum" or "yes, yes" and he continues... boring (and drunk!) person! I tryed to show him that I wasn't interested in his conversation but he wasn't listening at all. While he was talking (alone) I realize that I'm reaching, finally, my internal ocean of peace. I was thinking... you can continue talking and I can keep my interested face but I know that inside of me I have peace to deal with it. I know who I am and in the end of this night I'll go home and stay with me, just with my internal peace.

I met my true me and my GOD. My peace. Indescribable. Like many things in life.

In Christmas I always become more affective and sweet, don't ask me why, it's just a true fact from my life and heart.
I've been thinking about my truely friends and how I feel blessed to have them in my life, coloring my days but I also have been thinking in one person in particular. So distant from me and so close to my heart. I have so much to say but I prefer to keep it for me or who knows for us.

Today I'm addicted to Ana Moura's songs... again!
Beautiful.
Photo: Lisbon at night

No comments:

Post a Comment