Wednesday 16 December 2009

Energy

I'm feeling with more energy lately. My days have been full of meetings, studies and work (preparing classes, replying messages and so on...). At the end of the day I go down and rescue my soul to continue this journey, this flow seems good to me as I'm finding myself to go forward.

Tomorrow I'm going to a place wich I enjoy: the airport! Ohh how I love airports!
I always liked it but since last year I suddenly became scared about that idea. Well, I just needed a couple of flights to feel more comfortable about it. I'm addicted to flights now or by another words I love to travel!

Tomorrow I'll have my French friend and my sis with me and I'm very happy about it! I miss my french/portuguese lessons with Marie and of course I miss my sis! After 2 or 3 years she is going to spend Christmas time with us and this year I really want to enjoy the silence (or peace?) and all that we can get on Christmas time (well, or it's supposed to): Love.

Perhaps I can forget all the work that has to be done and just enjoy the magic of Christmas.
It sounds good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment