Tuesday 20 September 2011

The Universe is a GENIUS!

Today, when I look back I definitely need to smile! The Universe is a Genius in everything HE does...
Some months ago I was struggling to put an end about something I didn't want for me and was making me suffer.
I was trying to convince myself that maybe life it's just finishing studies, get a job, get marry and that's it. Maybe I was dreaming too much for me and for my life. Maybe life was just like that... without feeling my heart full of purpose in everything I do. In the end of the day I was always saying to myself "No, I know what I felt and I feel  this is not for me". As a intense person as I am everything needs to make sense to my heart even if it doesn't make sense at ALL to my mind or other's mind. Today, I definitely have to smile.
I moved country, I left everything behind (my family, my friends, my adorable pets, my projects...) to explore every inch of me, every possibility of life. I started from ZERO. I even left all (stupid) situations that at that time I thought it could be good for me... thank GOD I heard my heart and moved away from all negative energies that could lead me to a darker place.
Despite all the bad moments I can face here "alone" in my new life I'm sure I'm in the right place now.
I'm discovering friends I never expected to find. I'm enjoying moments of pure simplicity.
I'm discovering WHY I am here and I am learning SO MUCH just for being here. Sometimes hurts but sometimes the pain heals. I'm proud of myself because I did it despite all my fears. I'm proud because I did it alone and somehow I trusted GOD. And HE is giving me so many presents and sometimes I'm sleeping...
Today, I received messages from unknown people from my country that somehow know me, just to send me their love and support in my new experience and wishing me the best. How lovely people can be with you is something deeply beautiful.


So, I just have to be grateful for ALL. The dark moments and the bright moments are BOTH part of my growth. And I barerly can wait to hug my beloved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment