Tuesday 20 September 2011

Letting go...

I have read too many times about letting go something in our lives... sometimes we really need to let go something even if it's good. We need to let go so it can return to us.
Yes, I have read many times about letting go but it doesn't really mean I could do it after 3 seconds of readings. Letting go takes times and somehow effort and not effort at all.
Everytime I let go something I felt more conected with my divine source, happy, caring, full of inconditional love. If somethings goes without my control I accept I did my part and the best I could and I let it go with the river. My wounds heal and I feel better because I know the Universe will do the rest for me... I definitely trusted and it was the best I did. Everything fell in the right place, but lately this is not happening. I'm finding myself so anxious and stressed about how should I let go that I forget that there's no recipe for that and most of the time we just need to relax and let ourselves go with the wind...

Yes, I have forgotten how divine it is to let go... but I decided to live in peace with myself and be patient and caring. Everything takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment