Saturday 24 September 2011

Growing doesn't mean you are going through a easy path but you're going through YOUR path!

Today, I'm missing one of my dearest friend's wedding in my country. I wished I could be with her sharing this important moment. I wish I could cry tears of happiness inside the church and laugh so much during the rest of the day with her and some mutual friends we have. I wish I could say to her how HAPPY I am for her, hug her and kiss her saying how beautiful she is, how beautiful her strenght and smile are and how sweet and romantic she always can be with words! Today I just want to say sweetie that I'm truely happy for you because you've always chosen LOVE and today you said YES.
Feel yourself embraced and loved for me on your special day. May GOD always give you both strenght, love, understanding, protection, patience, health and guidance. 


And while I'm writing about my friend's wedding I realize how many things I'm effectivelly missing in my country, in my friend's lives and maybe in a life that belonged to me as well. I'll miss the "official announcement" of one of my dearest friend's pregnancy too. She called me in a rush yesterday to give me the news and I couldn't be more happy. I know her and I know it will be a blast when giving the news to everybody, I mean, all of our friends, one of these nights.

I know I chose to come, I chose to change my life, it's a fact and I can not change it. It's done. I chose to grow up, I chose to learn more about myself and life. I chose to be more because I always want more about everything. I'm intense in everything I do and feel! But I also can see how many things I'm missing for being apart... and it hurts. It scares me... because one day I can feel that I don't belong to any place anymore.

And that's it.
Scaring.
But did someone say that growing up doesn't hurt or scares anyway? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment