Friday 23 September 2011

Says a saying that the King and the Princess always awaited for the Spring to see these flowers in an amazing show of colours and beauty.

Once upon a time, before Portugal become a country, there was a famous and known King who never had known a loss. One day he found between the prisioners one beautiful woman, a beautiful princess.
Very impressed by her he gave her freedom and conquered her trust and heart. He confessed his love for her and asked her to marry him.
They were very happy till the princess get sick. Very desperate the King looked for answers till a wise old man told the King that the Princess was just feeling homesick, missing the snow from her country.
The King ordered to plant trees which could remind the Princess about the snow in order to heal her. She was healed. Everytime the Princess saw the flowers she could feel better and stronger.

The King and the Princess lived happily their intense love for many years waiting anxious for every Spring to see the amazing show of flowers reminding snow...


I'm receiving sings as pearls. In a moment where I was thinking to myself where are the simple pleasures of life I always enjoyed and used to treat/heal my wounds deep in my soul when I see in a movie these beautiful flowers which come from beautiful trees. 
I simply love these flowers and it's really true the amazing show they can offer to your eyes and soul... reminding me about LOVE and BEAUTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment