Friday 16 September 2011

In the chaos of life, in all superficiality of situations I hold on to what the Universe has to give me.

Somehow in a place where I'm receiving lessons, sometimes very hard ones, I realize that the Universe never ever sleeps. When I receive a deception, a reason to give up and doubt about all my choices I see the Universe manifesting to me in my new friends, my new family here. I really feel support and love. I'm loved by my friends and we are willing to help each other with our open hearts. That's the most beautiful thing I'm seeing here, where everybody wants to put you down and take advantage of every single step you take.
They say a family always loves, cares and supports you in difficult times and I conclude that my friends here are my family now and I truely love them for being present physically when sometimes it hurts so much being away from our own family, friends and country! How blessed I am for having 2 families, friends and places to stay. 
My home is the whole world and inside my heart I'm rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment