Thursday 15 September 2011

The last weeks have been intense in all the meaning of the word!

Working in an airline company gives you, most of all, experience of life. You deal with the good and the bad, for sure, like in other jobs but here I can distinguish 2 worlds: passengers and crew.

The most wonderful experiences I had were with passengers and it gave me the real meaning of being here working even for a short period of time (I guess...).

The most touching experiences I had was helping a gentleman filling the arrival card because he's hand was shaking too much. I took care of him during all flight because he wasn't feeling good and when he seeked for me he asked me if I could do a big favour to him to fill the card. Of course I helped him, with all my pleasure, but I must admit I felt very emotional. For me it's a simple thing to do and for him made such a HUGE difference. It proved me how simple our acts can be and how much they can turn other's lives better. So, now  I never ever doubt about a simple gesture.

Other day a lady hugged me in the end of the flight thanking me for everything I did. I was really surprised because I just helped her answering one question or maybe it was because I smiled at her everytime she smiled at me. Maybe she felt my energy and somehow we understood each other despite our so different cultures just for smiling to each other and making our day brighter!
How can a smile change our days and our world? I learnt about it THAT day too!



And when someone recognizes your hard working and affection is something that makes all the effort you put into. How love can bring love is something amazing. How can a smile brings you smiles and sunshines is also something curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment