Wednesday 31 August 2011

Once I read that a dancer just can be a real dancer if she/he doesn't forget to live their own life at the fullest!

Living within a different culture, immerse in different music and noises and in different scenarios just can make us grow up in a way we never ever imagine. Today when I dance I feel more unit, more total in my heart because I'm being honest with myself, drinking and taking all difficulties of the way and getting over them all.

Today I feel I am more WOMAN when I dance, because I'm living my life at the fullest and being honest with my heart. I'm grateful for all the power I still have within my heart to discover, I'm grateful for all the good situations I had and also for the best that is yet to come. I'm grateful for my health, my life, my heart, my family, my friends and for being loved. I'm also grateful for the men I loved and for the man I love even if he doesn't see it. I'm grateful for having a heart that cares, feels and breathes life...




No comments:

Post a Comment