Wednesday 31 August 2011

My experience in Saigon (Ho Chin Min City)

As I always say, life is full of signs and wonders. While in the capital of Vietname due my job, I could enjoy 2 days off that tasted like heaven. 
One of the situations I hold in my heart from there was seeing one Buddhist walking on the street and smiling at me like if we know what each other was thinking yes life is beautiful. 
I almost forgot how many butterflies I saw! None of them touched me but their presence was enough to let me know that God and all the angels are everywhere and guiding me.
All this journey as been painful and joyful. As travelling around the world can be one of the most wonderful experiences of our lifes you can also cross the whole world and not feel happy about it. Plus, you can feel that this is completely wonderful but still something is missing or you can't enjoy at the fullest due some reason you can also ignore.

I'm trying to open my heart at the fullest to enjoy my new experiences because it's the only way to live our lives. If I don't live with my heart anything makes sense to me. As a intense person I am a situation, a person, a sign may make sense to my heart and not to my brain but I always remind myself I am a spirit and not a robot. Sometimes things don't make sense at all to our mind but all the sense to our hearts and that's the only thing I am looking forward. What makes sense to my heart...

Despite all the tears and how deeply I miss all of my beloved ones I still feel that I have something to learn from this experience and this new country and the lesson is not finish. It's just starting and I'm feeling it through my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment