Saturday 13 August 2011

Life is full of surprises, while I'm settling in my flatmate is coming back to her country after 1 year and some months here.

It made me think about life. Since yesterday my heart decided to be happy again and take the most positive experience I can have from my "new" life in a different country. I know I will not be the same after this, it's impossible to be the same after living in a new country actually, but I'm sure within my heart that my transformation just can be good! I'm still afraid as other people but I'm facing it and transforming it into a positive thing! Love was always and will always be sacred to me. Love is the only power that moves me and makes me fly so high that words can't express. Love is what makes my heart beat...
And with love I wish to my flatmate all the best to her new life about to come, in her country, here she is going to study again. All the best for you dear!


No comments:

Post a Comment