Friday 12 August 2011

Another charpter finished.


Turning the page is often strange, scary and challenger. Lately I can realize how many pages I need to turn. Remove old habits, remove old paterns of thinking and open new doors, windows or other exists!
Whilst one charpter finished, another is about to come in order to pursuit my connection with the Universe with a brighter light.

And how GOOD was today my day. Just spent the day with a friend from my country, just because we wanted to be together. 
We went out, then cooked, ate and had a typical portuguese time: talked while we were appreciating the food! The lunch lasted till late and after that I came home and simply enjoyed life in such small things, just listening music, letting myself go and opening my heart to LIVE FULLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment