Saturday 13 November 2010

Yesterday the Goodbye Man went to the light
I had the opportunity to say goodbye to him once and you can't imagine how much the simple gesture of smiling and saying goodbye to a such sweet man, who dedicated his last years making other's happy, coloured my soul that day. Lately I'd been thinking about him, I wanted to say more goodbyes to make him and myself happy, it was like sharing positive energy without knowing each other!
Without Love nothing worths.
He coloured our city and our lives just by smiling!
Thank YOU Senhor do Adeus*
* For those who don't understand what I'm talking about please follow the blog I found telling the story of this man (in portuguese version only, I'm sorry - please try some translator to read the post): http://e-se-tentarmos.blogspot.com/2005/03/o-homem-que-diz-adeus.html

No comments:

Post a Comment