Tuesday 23 November 2010

Starting over, step by step



We all have our phases, our ups and downs when we feel desperate about our life.

I've decided to start with simple things, besides allowing my tears to drop on my face in order to clean my soul from all sadness that was somewhere inside me...


So, today, I started with pancakes for my break and after dinner I cooked a greek snack made with filo pastry (damn, I didn't know how much I like filo pastry!). Of course I already ate one (just to taste!) and I concluded that I need, specially know, to feed my body with all marvellous food I can take and my body wishes.


And I found this fantastic website full of recipes: http://www.ilovemygrub.com/

I hope you all get in love with food as I'm falling right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment