Thursday 11 November 2010

Keep your dreams away from others
if necessary
I realized that when we feel tremendously happy about something sometimes we tend to tell others how happy we are and how blessed we feel for that but we can forget (even for seconds) which ears are going to listen to us.
Even a huge friend can show you how he/she is afraid of that situation or how they are concerned about you (it helps if you are crazy like I am!).
My way was always not to tell everyone what's happening or what's making me very happy...
I choose which ears I want to hear me but, as I said, even a huge friend can say things that you don't like. It's part of life. So, after that situation and some comments that I heard, even when my friend was kidding, I now choose to not hear part of what he/she says, it's just like selecting words that are about to go into your ear. I know that that comments will hurt or puts my mood down so I have the choice to select what it's going to be part of me.
Acception by the one's you love is always difficult (family, friends, etc).
It takes courage, love and dedication to show them that you are just following your unique path.
For me it has been difficult but I'll keep going on because no one can live my life for me.
It's hard to realized that just few people accept you but, as long as you accept yourself and you know you're not doing anything wrong, then... go away and live your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment