Friday 30 July 2010

Vanilla ice cream!

I love vanilla ice cream I must say. I like other flavors of ice cream but nothing is like vanilla ice cream. When I got home from work today (a friend of mine got me 3 days of work serving wine to actors/actresses in a theater in the capital where she works. She was very concerned because she couldn't get anyone to do this so I'm also helping her. I don't have too much to do actually. I just serve wine if they want to, otherwise I stay quiet and wait for the play to start to go home).

Well, as I was saying, I delighted myself with 2 cups of milk with vanilla ice cream... nhami nhami nhami. I can't say no to this little pleasure of life. These moments are purely me enjoying my milk with ice cream and feeling like a child with a new toy... happy.
There are moments unique and special. Simple moments that makes difference within.

No comments:

Post a Comment