Friday 30 July 2010

Another day seeing that people like to talk!
I don't understand why people have the necessity to create problems and more anxiety in other's lives. Yesterday one person from my family start to ask me things about if... if.... if... if....
and today one friend of mine start to say things that seemed to be inevitable.
People don't know how to live without creating problems and if clauses? Really! They were stressing about my life. I repeat, MY life.
Let's clear some things: Everything that I can control is under control and feelings, which we don't control at all aren't controled.
Sounds good? Sounds perfect to me. It's so good when I'm not trying to control everything, oh really, it's so good and tastes wonderfully.
Without all anxiety that people are showing life gets its own and unique path.
Why should I take the same path as you if I'm not you?
Why people just don't accept each other as they are and try to move others from their ways?

No comments:

Post a Comment