Sunday 18 July 2010

Lately my body and my brain just can think about sleep!

I had terrible nights where I couldn't sleep well at all and it turned at a point that Saturday morning my body was totally in pain. This night I finally slept well and I know that helped to be with my friends before I went to sleep! We spent hours together sharing stories and laughing and it was definitely good. How I love to laugh and being with my truely friends!
So, today, I woke up at 2pm almost recovered from my terrible nights of sleeping took a good shower and felt like new! at least for a couple of hours...
Besides that I still feel that I need to sleep. I know that part of this tiredness is completely phychological and I'm trying to rest my brain as much as I can to work better afterwards but sometimes we are soooo tired that we don't know what it's best for us!
So, I fell asleep next to my kitty as usual... and I'm back (again) to study!

After tomorrow I think I'll take some days off to go to the beach and see films and read books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment