Friday 16 July 2010

Sometimes my windows media player has a panic attack and select some tracks from different albums that I have stored here (laptop). It happened some minutes ago and I found one song from a band that I don't listen for a long time and guess what? It made me sing like crazy!
The song is very very funny and positive! Well, it was a good moment of craziness after all and it just took 3 minutes! ahahahah



Now I'm already listening arabic music so my heart found its sweetness again! Another day I was reading something in the internet about Arabic culture and is said that Arabs and Arabic culture in general are skin-deep. They do everything in their lives with such a deep feeling that can cause some awkward feelings on other people and this automatically obligates me to think about me because I do everything with feeling! Is there any other way to do things if you don't feel nothing about something/someone?

I can't dance (I mean, with my soul!) if I don't feel like, I can't love someone if I don't feel my soul completely envolved (and God knows how difficult it is to open my heart to someone) and I don't eat if my body doesn't ask for it! Well, maybe I'm just a sensitive person who loves cats and this is just a casual idea about how deep we all are nowadays...

Are we deep enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment