Wednesday 28 July 2010

I used to avoid falling in love.

I used to show a cold face because I didn't want anyone to disturb my world within due my uncoscious and conscious fears.

I used to swallow my feelings and hide them.

I used.

Today I want to leave this part of me like a snake leaves its skin because I know, God Knows that I'm more than that. More than fears. I'm a person who is following dreams, feeling and being unit, being essence and loving every single being.

And today I know what means to be light and Love. I am free.
Today I'm not afraid of feeling and being. I'm not afraid to show you that I care.
And I thank God for the blessings that He is giving me.
I'm feeling as part of the light, a part of the Universe.
And there's no fears at all. Because HE shows me the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment