Sunday 4 July 2010

Today, I found myself studying hard between tons of papers when I decided to turn on my tv...

And who was singing the best fado ever? Ana Moura!! Ohhhh, singing fado and remembering me why I love so much her songs... why I like so much her fado! The lyrics, the intruments, everything is fantastic and all my body cells, my soul returned to its inner peace and sweetness! hmmmmm... :)

New acquisitions: 3 books from Dadi Janki that obviously will fill my soul and keep my heart peaceful.

Why I'm suddenly become addicted to books? Can't stop thinking about the next one I'll read when I'm still reading and have a lot of others waiting for me?!

Hmmm let's see: I'm still reading Louise as I told on another post because I don't have much time to read or I manage very badly my time! Glup, first confession: I'm not good managing my time (!), hmm... ok it's better to stop counting the books that I want to read because I realized that I have a LOT of them and they are spread in my shelves and tables looking at me right now!

To finish my post - Ana Moura: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w277Foklf1M
Delightful. Brilliant. Emotional.

I'm so in love with fado lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment