Saturday 3 November 2012

Emotionshake

That´s exactly what has been happening during my absence from my blog - an enormous amount of emotions to deal with. One of my friends, in Doha, left the country for good. She made her decision (congratulations janeman!!), I supported her and I even packed some of her belongings with her to send back home. 
I met her this year thought we got attached to each other and we shared so many stories, smiles... I can´t believe how much I laughed with her here! We understand each other and when I most needed she showed me to be a true friend, opening her arms and heart, giving me such strenght in difficult moments.
I miss her so much, more than I expected. I´m sad, of course, but I know she is happier now in her country. 
It´s absolutely funny how we can meet someone and despite just being friends for some months we feel so connected, anxious to share so many things in life :)

I miss you my sweet indian! 

No comments:

Post a Comment