Sunday 11 November 2012

A dream accomplished

One of my oldest dreams ever was accomplished recently. It submerged unexpectedly in my mind and took over my heart. I had to go to Venice. I don´t know why, I needed to go. I trusted God to manage my busy agenda to have time to at least book a hotel and have an idea about what to see or what to do. I organized myself and I prayed for the loads of my flights, to go and come back in the day I wanted without dramas or stress.
I did. I absolutely fell in love with Venice and I accomplished my dream. I went by myself and immersed my heart in the narrow streets of the beautiful San Marco, walked a loooooooooooot as it is a MUST of Venice. I came back fresh, new, with my soul breathing again, full of life and hope... feeling alive again!

I can officially say I´m in love with Venice. Can´t wait to be there again and another official annoucement I can´t live without the sea, river... water! I´m totally addicted to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment